Thursday, October 14, 2010

Where the soul go after a person pass

Wander where do the soul go when a person pass. Some religions are told the soul go to heaven. I had a person encounter with this question and I found at least to answer the question I have been questioning.

The last day of my second uncle wake. Was time to begin a journey to Kong Meng San to be cremated. My mother and I walked to my uncle coffin. My mother called second uncle by his name. She said brother you are going to your new home come with us. I was beside her and I said second uncle you are going to your new house. We sent him off by walking behind van carrying the coffin. After a short walk I got up my sister's car. I can smell in incense smell in her car. No incense was carried into her car. When the car arrived at the crematorium the smell of the incense was gone. I realized that second uncle was with us traveling to his resting place. The Kong Ming San where his remains will be resting in the temple. The answer is when a person died his spirit stay with his remains.

No comments: