Monday, October 11, 2010

Talisman (yang energy protection)

Talisman is a protection Taoist wear to to protect against harms, or to prevent the spirit frightening a person. I wanted find out more about talisman I wanted to know if talisman may upset spirits and also the effective way to apply talisman.

Drinking talisman water
Writing talisman, using Kiam Chee or sword fingers
Wearing talisman writing

I found the effectiveness are the same.
The spirit was not offended by talisman, talisman increase a person yang energy.

Using talisman energy to heal, attrack by spirits or by human trying to harm another person.
Talisman warfare do not need to be done beside a victim to help the victim. My temple in Ipoh used talisman to heal Temple's family member who was attacked by spirit in the States. I used to heal my son when I was in Australia, my son was in Singapore. To fight spirit, it is better to fight the spirit oversea, the spirit can not fight back, spirit do not process enough energy to fight oversea and also the family member of the person doing the talisman is safe if they are overseas.

No comments: