Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ghost activities in the home

Ghosts can be sighted in the house and want the ghost to get out.

My girlfriend house

She saw people in old fashion clothing coming out of a wall in her bed room.
There were five female sleeping in the room. The flat only have two bed room.
The other was occupied by her father and brother.

I went to her flat (1976) with a friend of ours we tried to get the ghosts out of the house. I applied talisman energy to all the areas walls ceiling and floor of the room. The energy drove the spirit out of the room. The room door was seal with talisman energy. I stick paper talisman on the affected wall to prevent the spirits from entering the wall.

Then I did the same in the kitchen area and the wall beside the bed room was seal with talisman energy My girl friend (now my wife) and her friend stood at the front house door entrance while I was using talisman energy in the kitchen. Both felt the pain in the face and their faces were red. It was attack from spirit while running out of the house. The whole flat was sealed with talisman energy. She told me she can not see the spirits again.

No comments: