Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Spirits and prayer for the lunar seven month

Taoist pray to offer the spirits offerings.

Working in a spirit infested warehouse.

We believed that the blessings from the God and spirits we
are able to work in a place. Without blessing from God and spirits the other staff will try to get rid of us. We can see staff complaining against another staff just to be a favorite of the superior. Many workers suffer just because their "friend" wanted promotion.
God and spirits are neutral and they help the good people while the bad will have their karma.

Last year Chinese seven month I offered some offerings.
I asked the uncle gods to follow me downstairs to accept my offerings
I burnt the offering, while burning I felt there were people behind
I asked the uncle god to accept my offerings.
When the burning finished I ask the uncle god to follow me back to the warehouse, I can feel the warm energy with me until I came out of the lift, then the warm was not with me.

I respect the spirits living in the area I work, I know they are also my guidance angels.

No comments: