Monday, October 18, 2010

Thai amulets

The Thai amulets

Thai amulet get the energy from the human part, hair or bone.
Sound frightening and many people think is.alright to be wearing the Thai amulets.

I had with me 5 Thail amulets, when I work in this warehouse. I noticed that there were men around me. They were very friendly toward me. I attend a few lectures conduct by people with such background and I left my amulets at home.

I love Thai amulets and I collect and at the same time give offerings and worship the amulet. I asked for protection as I found it was alright have the amulets in my procession. I was told by my daughter she hear conversation in a language in her bed room. I reorganize the prayer area and now in the living room. I like Thai amulets, I collect them, not the large sized amulet but the little amulets. I found peace when I have them in my home.

No comments: