Sunday, October 31, 2010

Where are the spirits

There are staff in every area of the building.

The place I worked is infested with spirits. The spirits and staff share the same place. When I worked in this place 4 years ago. The spirits were not used to the staff. They often came to watch the staff at work. The staff became frightened and informed their superior. The superior got Thai amulets and placed in lift trucks, and the main entrance. The spirits upon seeing the amulets got the message that it was wiser if they should not be seen by the staff. As a result the spirit avoid contacts with the livings. They however need a place to rest, I told the spirits the space infront of me can be their resting place. There are some staff movements, but it does not bother the spirits. In fact I am surrounded by spirits every night. The spirits do not disturb and I am fine. My energy was not drain away, I think so.
It has been more then four years I spend my 12 hours night, my desk beside the spirits. I am not depressed or energy drained.

I have only one problem and that is I have knee pain and I think I need some exercise, I had this problem before. I went for execise and I recovered. I cannot find time now to exercise.

No comments: