Saturday, October 23, 2010

Always on the look out

I have see many, that is because at night I am always on the lookout for unusual happening. Traveling North-South Highway, On a bus at night, I looked at the road side, I saw nothing. I tried looking at the front, the road is straight and flat. I watch the vehicle keeping all the time to the left lane, and the right lane for faster vehicle surprises me, this travelers were not selfish, looking at the way they drive impressed me.

I watched the driving, then I noticed a car in front of me disappeared. I checked the road, was flat no going up hill, and no curve. I saw this two twice.

The road to Cameron Highlands is curves and bends going up hill was fun until I saw a pure white thing drifting in front of the bus from left to right.

Later back in Federal hotel in KL during the night saw a white figure walking into the bathroom/toilet.

My travel to Cameron Highlands and KL.

No comments: