Saturday, October 16, 2010

Thug

thug

I hear a thug, just a sound, my daughter said someone commit suicide
I looked down from the window, I saw a man face down, hand open wide and the legs spread.
Knees were red blood flew from the two knees, the legs looked broken, yellow liquid slowly flowing out from below the body.

I dialed trip nine.
A lady answered.
I identified myself.
I said," I saw a man lying face down at the bottom of the flat. He is middle age 40+ wearing short. Maybe he fall from the flat. "
She asked " which floor did he fell."
I said, " I did not witness the fall, I do not know which floor."
She asked, " how did you know he fall.
I answered, "He had broken legs, were in the wrong positions."
She asked, " Is the man was dead."
I said, " I don't know, i saw it on the 12 floor of my flat."
She asked, " is he moving."
I said, " look like he is sleeping."
She said," how do you know she is sleeping not dead",
I said, " I don't know I am too far away, I cannot be sure if is sleeping or dead."
She said," see if he moves." I said " no."
She said "Thank you for calling the police ."

Took about 2 hours before the body was removed.

No comments: