Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I attacked suicide spot, and was attacked.

Block195 Kim Keat Avenue, at the voil deck, there was a spot where people fell. My wife told shown me a spot where there were two person fallen. I told my wife I clean the area so the suicide ghosts would not take any more life. I hitted the spot with energy and walked off. The next day as I walked pass the spot I felt a sharp pain at my ankle. I limped away. Another day I walked passed the spot and at the same place I was attacked the day before I got a sharp pain at my ankle. These went on for a very long time, every day I was attacked, I find it amassing but the attacks were painful at the same time. One day I tried to fight back and I attacked the spirit. After the counter attack I was not attacked again. Strange and amassing to me, but I was in the wrong I attack them first.

From experience after many encounters I feel I should have respected the spirits, now I avoid confrontation with spirit, communication with
spirits is a correct method. Spirit, some were people before me.

No comments: