Friday, October 8, 2010

KRANJI CAMP 401 Singapore Armour Regiment (IN-CAMP RESERVIST TRAINING)

Kranj Camp 401 S.A.R (Singapore Armour Regiment) was the camp all people did not want to go. It was known to everyone during my National Service time to be the most haunted camp in Singapore. There many reports of paranormal activities, I heard stories of haunting in Kranji but I dismissed as made-up stories. Guys often made-up ghost stories to frighten their fellow soldiers.

I was posted to Kranji camp to do my reservist, on one week-end I was told or an officer telling the reservist to return at 1900hrs. I return after the week-end at 1900 hrs. I noticed there was no one at the camp except the guards on duty. Anyway I booked-in and walked to the barrack. The barrack was an old tank shade used to store tanks. I did not switch on the lights, since it was still very bright. Soon the barrack became very dark. I could not see my own hands. I heard noises, there were plenty of people talking. I could heard noises from the out of the barrack, soldiers marching and the shouting of marching commands. The sound of metal in the shoes banging and foot marching foot steps of marching.

I used my two fingers, the first and the second to form a swordfinger to write talisman to protect my body. The spirits did not disturbed me. I had a peaceful time. I did not tried to walk out of the barrack, I knew my God protected me.

No comments: