Sunday, October 17, 2010

Bye Australia

Bye guys

I decided to return to Singapore, I gave up my Australia PR. The people I worked with gave me a farewell dinner.The next evening we got together at the pub to have a couple of drinks. Some of the guys were from the middle east, some white guys, some Asians. There was a mixture of nationalities, there was an Australian who was upset by out happy gethering came and pick up a Korean guy who happened to be very well trained in tae Kwon do. This guy was slap and was told to stand up and and fight. He refused to fight he said he will kill this man if he fight , he was the guy who got a slap and he refused to fight I was the guest I could not take such bully. So I took him out the pub. This guy boxed like a boxer, but my punch was too much for him. He delivered short and weak punches, while I had a longer reach and powerful punch. I knocked him down three times. I told him he lost and I refused to fight again. He felt insulted, by this time a bouncer came and told me he will take care of the Australian, I left and said good bye to the friends. The next day I took a fright back to Singapore. I had blue black left hand fist. My first fight. Lucky I had many years of karate. That was the reason that guy, he tried very hard but his punches did not land on my body. I blocked all the blows, but I only delivered single punch, and knocked him down with just one punch. I was happy I did not damage to his body. Just floored him.

No comments: