Saturday, November 27, 2010

SPI ••• The Suicide Tower, Pasir Ris, Mangrove Swamp.

A new Video station joined the forum, I am a forum's member.

Our first stop was the jetty, situated along the river bank, Sungei Api Api. The birds or something were complaining about our presence. They were making some noises. Next we headed toward the Tower. The location was the well known Tower of the East, a girl fell from the Tower 20 years ago, her head was separated from her body, from the fall. There were rumors, a head floating in the tower, by visitors who visited the tower.

I brought along my night vision Sony video camcorder and the others, a panasonic video camcorder, Sony and a JVC video, also along with a few wireless cameras and remote control CCTV. I brought my LED lights and flash lights. EMF and temperature gun, I brought my temperature gun. I do not have a EMF. The forum has the Gadget.

Some guys help to set up the gadget I was told to do nothing. When all was ready I was the waiting up the the top of the tower trying to communicate with the suicide spirit, and waiting for the spirit to show up. Spend an hour and 12 minutes. Near the end of video shoot I hear a sound beside the video-man I believed came from something,a "ha" sound, the noise was coming from just beside the video-man. I asked the video-man did he just "haa" and did he heard the word, he said no, there were some noises, sounded like people having some arguments. Our presence upset the birds resting in the trees canopy. There was indication, by a EMF, and a bleeped by the ghost meter, that energy may indicate a spirit was there. A few guys went to the area beside the tower to look for clue of any spirit, there were rumors that pontainank was spotted in the swamp area, but the place was peaceful, people fear most is robber and killer, in place where there is no people. Left the tower at 0330 hrs.

The banana trees near the tower, was investigated next, it was rumors that pontianak was spotted near the banana trees. There were only a few bananas, I had little interest in the banana trees. I grew up in the farm. We had many banana trees. I did not see any Pontianak.

We proceeded to the rubbish bin beside a shade, one of the guy shot a still photo, look like a "person" in orange clothing but when we went to re-confirmed the shot it was just an rubbish bin. We decided to go home.

We went to a 24 hr coffee shop, to take our breakfast.

No comments: