Friday, November 12, 2010

SPI ••• NTU visit to Pasir Ris Park, Bukit Brown and Foetuse Cementery at Chua Chu Kang

I was with a paranormal investigators taking Ntu students a guided tour conducted by a well known paranormal investigators.


The waiting time for me was 2000hr at a car park at Pasir Ris. The Ntu Group arrived at about 20 minutes later. The tour began into the bush area. Later proceed to Bukit Brown Cemetery. The Usual cemetery track, the students were not well prepared for the trip, we walked in the dark with just a few flash lights not too bad. Usual place of visit was the largest grave. I was told there was another place, the group travel in 2 buses. The time was 2315 hrs.We began our travel to the last destination. Proceed to the last place the Foetuse Cemetery. upon reaching the cemetery they cut short the last point. I knew I had to try to catch the last train. I asked a fellow Paranormal investigator, they drove, I asked for a lift, to Jurong East MRT station.

While in the car, I felt my face and neck area was warm, a sign of some energy had just came to me. I reminded the fellow Investigators not to bring anything home from the children cemetery. I tried to get the energy out from my me. I was not able to do it. The energy was strong, I think it was a god energy. The next day, at 12.16pm the warm was still with me. This was the first time I had this feeling after visiting cemetery. I only got this after water blessing from monk, or temple.

When I arrival at the station the last last train was gone. I took a cab to my home, in Pasir Ris. The taxi arrived at my home, I dug into my wallet, I had not enough money to pay for the fare. Non of my family member was at home, they were at my daughter place to spend the night, a last minute decision, I had to borrow from my neighbour it was an embarassing moment. Lucky thing, this guy I knew him for long time. I knock their door, it was already nearly 2am. I spent most of my money in my wallet shopping and I forgot to top up and get money from ATM.

No comments: