Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Long ago in Hotel Royal (Destroyed by her own Gong tau)

Destroying someone with Gong Tau was the way for some people.

In the 70's Gong Tau or gangsterism was the way things were, fixing an enemy without any confrontation. Jealous people will use Gong Tau to destroy the successful. I was sent by the school to work as a student chef to in Hotel Royal. After two year upon completion my pay will be $350 plus service charge points and tipping money, I got $600 plus. That was a lot of money.

A dish washer lady had a boy friend. The boy friend a person in charge of a shift got less pay than me. I met my girl friend, she worked in the pantry. The dish washer Gong Tau was not effective against me. She tried and succeeded on my girl friend. I knew she released Gong Tau, everyone knew she practiced Gong Tau. I drove the spirit out from her body. She recovered from a serious illness. The attacker became very sick and she passed a few months later. Before she passed she told, my girlfriend, she was so bad to us and we were nice to her. My girl friend pretended not to understand what she was talking. We were always nice to her. We knew she applied black magic, we did not asked her, the reason why she did that but we knew, she was not the only person that was jealous, other staff too were jealous, I often cooked food and brought the food to her during her illness. It was unbelievable.

No comments: