Saturday, November 6, 2010

Spirit is draining my legs energy

The easy target.
The young and the elderly.

Spirit requires human's energy to be active.
People can become victim of spirit energy draining their energy. It is unfortunate most people do not know there is such thing as spirit draining away their energy. I happened to have training during my younger days.

I lived in my new flat in Pasir Ris. The year was early 90's. Early in the morning, I walk outside my block. I saw a bus coming from far. I ran up the slope, I should used the stairs instead. I was a few steps up, I was stopped by the pain, it was very painful, it was not a muscle clamp. I applied energy on the pain and the pain stop. I knew it was an attack by spirit. I was with a laming left and right foot. The pain was gone, but I can not walk. I went to the company doctor and the doctor gave me an injection. I recovered straight away.

I knew spirit's attack was sharp pain and when I point my sword fingers at the painful area the pain was gone.

Long ago, I sent my girlfriend (now my wife Irene) home. She lived a walking distance from my house. She told me the cracked cement floor near the lift landing was caused by suicides. I told her I cleanse the area so there will no more lives taken. I hit the suicide area with spiritual energy. The next day I passed the area and I had a sharp pain in my right leg I pointed my sword fingers at the painful area and the pain was gone. Everyday I passed the place and I had a painful attack at the same place. I did the same thing, pointing my fingers at the painful area and the pain was gone. One day I decide to chase the spirit and from that day on I was not attacked.

My mother told me, she had friend who went in Malaysia forest to hunt wild pigs and step into Kong Tau release by Kong Tau master. The person legs became weak and could not walk.

I was with a paranormal investigators. We went to the Bulim Cemetery, now no longer a cemetery, the place become a Forrest. My legs became very weak since. I knew I got myself into trouble because I did not took the precautions when I was
in the jungle, think too highly of myself, I though spirits can not harm me, I was
wrong. I was like a magnet to powerful spirit, my energy gave the spirit better
energy then the average person. I am now self healing. I am learning, I wrote in
blog hopping others benefit from my experience.

No comments: