Thursday, November 11, 2010

Hotel Meridien, Changi Village, I Tried To Catch The man in white

I worked in Hotel Meridien, Changi Village.

I was the Sous Chef, I was the Chef of the Varandah, A Meditterean Restaurant. My job was the help the Executive Chef, to manage the food preparation and in function. To train the staff. I helped to prepare menu for food promotions and to provide recipes for the promotions.

The stoves and ovens were built in an island like structure. The others, for food service by the side. Many times I saw a person, he was not a staff. I walked close he vanish. One time, I decided to run towards the man in white, he vanished as I was on my second steps of running.

The male staff toilet was just beside the kitchen, standing in front the urinal, a black man walked behind me passed me. I took a look at the poo area, no one.

No comments: