Monday, November 15, 2010

Spirits beside me, smiled and even sit in front

In a spirits infested warehouse.


Four year ago, I saw spirit almost every day, in my work place. Often a man stood beside. Sometime to my left, sometime to my right. One night there were three man, on the left was a white man,the other two were Chinese, and three men were talking. They knew I saw them, they smiled to me and carried on talking. There was once a orange man stood beside me, he had a very big mouth and his head was oval shape, about two and the half meter tall. His mouth was so big and smile to me. I was so frightened, I fell sick for more the two weeks, my body was weak, I had no energy. A girl once stood in front of me looking blurred, she was looking at me. There was another young girl dressed in white, she looked at me for along time, maybe three to five minute, beside her was a dwarf man half her height. There were a few men standing quite away staring at me. A floating human head looking at me. Once, just a body, floated in front of me. Another just body lying me. I saw boys about five years old standing beside me, and two twin sisters they worn the same dress. I even saw a civet cat. Once I saw two small black dogs.

No comments: