Sunday, November 14, 2010

The colour of the wall and office desk changed colour

Working in a warehouse infested by spirits
The graveyard shift.


There are many ways the spirits can make their presence felt. There was a taoist priest, and some guys, at a video shooting, but before the shoot, we were there to get some spiritual informations. We looked at an area near the jungle to find a spot with plenty of spirit's energy. A flash of red light frightened the
" holy man". He told me to move away, the spirits issued a warning. This happened all the time in the warehouse I work. The walls changed colour at night, my desk changed colour and on the floor where I rested my feet, I saw a pool of blood. This were tricks, or the spirits just having fun, the idea was to frighten me so that I leave my desk and go some other place to work. I was not bothered by the changing colour of the surrounding. I saw many ants beside my office chair, I knew they were not ants, just transformed by spirits. Spirits tested me, if I accepted them, to me the spirits were people who died before me. I have plenty of respect for the spirits, one day when I die, I too becomes a spirit.

No comments: