Sunday, November 14, 2010

The black man and the man wearing white shirt and white trousers.

Many people saw the man in white, the girl in white, and also the black and stout man. The man in white is tall while the black man is short and stout. Many people were frightened when they see them. During a paranormal touring the ponggol pig farm with of lots mixed races, some adults, Chinese and Malay youngsters. There was a tree know as a suicide tree, there was a run down attap house abandoned by the owner. We were looking into a house, a teenage malay girl saw a black figure and screen hantu, and was possessed.

I was at home in Kim keat home, I saw a black man walking into my house, I walked behind him wanting to catch the intruder but I searched the house I could not find him.

I was in Darwin. Northern Territory, Australia. I managed a cafeteria, in the dinning. area I saw the same black man. He is everywhere in Singapore and Australia.

I lived in Ang Mo Kio, if I woke up in the middle of the night I saw a man wearing white shirt and white pants. If I opened my eyes if I opened my eyes wide the man vanished, so I opened my eyes a little the man did not notice I was awake. If I moved my body he vanish. I watched him for a very long time. I was wandering if he was Tao Yeh Pak the elder of the two ghost catcher and why he stood at my feet every night.

I worked at Hotel Meridien, Changi Village. In the kitchen I saw him many times the man wearing white shirt and white pants. One day I tried to dash forward to catch him. I moved forward two steps and he vanished.

The same Hotel Meridien, I saw the black man in the staff toilet walking passed my back when I was standing at the urinal urinating. After urinating, it was a small toilet, I looked for the black man, I could not see the black man. The black could be Zee Ya Peh the 2nd black ghost catcher from hel l.

No comments: