Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Understanding Spirits in the habitage

I am interested in spirits I am also interested in spirits in places, paranormal investigaters label as haunted. I study spirits in their natural habitages by joining a paranormal investigators forum. This is a forum group. It is a non profitable organisation.I became a member because this forum is non profit forum.( Trying to collect membership fee, make this a profit making forum.). I had completed my observation, in so called "haunted" places. I am also interested in the spirits reaction when the spirits residents were visited by unwelcomed "intruders " My findings amased me. The spirits were peaceful entities, they just move to an area away from the intruders. The spirits did not harmed the uninvited guests. The spirits did not try to get rid of the intruders. I have no business to remain in this forum. I do not have spare cash to donate to the "non profitabe forum". I decided to retire from this group.

No comments: