Sunday, October 14, 2012

Reiki class

i saw a meetup about Reiki healing,and msditation
A $10 payment, lasted about 1hr and 30minutes.
The session started with an introdution to reiki.
A reiki attunment to the student, one at a time.
A circle was form and holding hands to meditate
Follow by energy healing, in group of three.
Two persons healing one person.
The student had the turn to be healer and to be the person to be healed
I can feel the heat in my head the energy is similar to sheng gong
The experience was similar to sheng gong energy healing.
It was easy because i practised sheng gong since 1976.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r-ggKI9V5o&feature=youtube_gdata_player


The Master is not the person that determined

 How good  your Reiki
The effords determined our energy level


Today
16th October 2012
i work night shift, when i reached home was quater to nine.  Took Obie our dog first and Buzz later to toilet. I took each on a different route.  This was the second dog will not track the other.
Returned home at about 10am.  i took a quick shower and a short nap.

Attended another session of Reiki.
The Reiki was meaningful.  Anyone who is new to Reiki will tell you,.they have not wasted any of their precious time.

I felt the tinkings on my plum when we had hold hands meditation.and felt energised after the end of the session.



Time well spent and very importantly i absorbed the energy and learn to use energy healing pn myself for healing the joint pains, and healing my wife joints pains.

30th October 2012 Tuesday



Attended the 3t
h times reiki mediation and healing, introductory lesson for beginers. informed the Reiki master , I intend to attend the workshop. I need a Reiki bed.  i found  I have energy from reiki. My knees had recovered, the pain was gone, i do not have painful knees but the joints are not strong yet.  I feel a pain when i put my plum on my stomach and my heart  also feel the pain. My eyes , the 3rd eye area,i can feel the heat, also i can activate my 3rd eye with the plum, i normally activate my 3rd eye with swordfingers. I find i can heal in a shorter time usining both plum and swordfingers

http://takingcharge.csh.umn.edu/explore-healing-practices/reiki/what-does-research-say-about-reiki



http://takingcharge.csh.umn.edu/explore-healing-practices/reiki

No comments: