Friday, October 26, 2012

it was a man pushing my bag at the bus terminal canteeen

A man pushed me as i made my way to pay for 2 large pows and a coffee.  He asked me to go out of the canteen to fight with him.  I said," i dont want to harm you".  I said I cannot see him, because he was behind. He walked away after mumbering something, as he was walking, his mouth was chantings. From that moment after i can feel a push, like the same feeling i got as this guy pushed me from my back, and was pushing my haversack.  i used spiritual to hit back, when i realised that this is a push by a spirit. The push stop now.  Yesterday afternoon as i was sleeping, an attack on my body, something pressed me, i called my God, saygong, for help and the pressure was gone, I saw two child arms on me. During the night I used energy to cleanse my haversack, I saw a smoke came out of my haversack.  I did energy counter attack, there was no respond......

http://will-encounter.blogspot.sg/2012/07/gong-tau-is-very-effective-and-winner.html

to be continue....I suspect the attack was done by the person apply gongtau, or black magic, or bomoh.
Another pushed, on my bag, as I have energy protecting my back. The spirit can only pushed my bag. I catch the spirit the moment i was pushed , I rubbed both hands and also apply energy to desolve to spirits's energy. It had a been a week, I was not pushed. Pushing a person is one method employ to harm a person. The spirit was immobilized, and the person who play with black magic need lots of money to get another child spirit to harm the person who upset him.

No comments: