Saturday, October 27, 2012

i am interested in spirits

Simple and effective


Getting help from spirits
Getting protection from spirits


Getting help from spirits

I am most interested in comunicating with the spirits, the spirits always respect my requests, asking the spirits to allow me to have peace in my workplace and preventing the livings, the workers and the senior staffs from giving me a hard time.


Getting protection fron spirits

I often brought my grandson downstairs and there are many places we walked pass was occupied by spirits. I was attacked afew times when i moved in the present home. I asked the spirits to protect my grandson, and he no longer become sick, or cry all night when we passed the place.


Simple Method to handle black magic
The unwelcomed guests in the residents(spirits)
The accidents on the roadside (cause by spirits in large numbers)


Black magic attack is common

Black masters becoming wealthy by helping angry people to get the person who offended them. I thought black magic is no longer practised. I handle two attacks, one on my son, and the lastest victim was me. i discovered a simple methed. Catch the spirit and destroy the energy and the spirit.  i no longer believed in fighting the person who did the black magic.Fighting the black magic person weakenn the person and eventually destroy the person.Fighting black magic is a waste of time and it get into our nerves.Simply catch the spirits until the black magic master has not more spirits left.


The unwanted spirits in the house.

  The unwanted spirits in the house keep coming, just like illegal immigrants.  Catch the spirits and destroy the energies,  then other spirits come, when they are not well controled they disturb you when you are sleepings can even cause family to disunity and family to breakup.

The roadside spirits can caused a lot of trouble.

 They take lives by causing traffic accidents. Attacking babies when the babies are near them, draining their energies and make the sick.  Simple method is to drive the spirits away and block their reentry in the premiums.

No comments: