Friday, March 4, 2011

Paranormal Investigator, spiritual sense, or a spiritual energy person

Interest in paranormal activities, often from people with paranormal encounters. Do I join Paranormal Investigators to prove to those interested in paranormal that paranormal activities exist. My answer is no, those interested to know if paranormal activities exist, my advise is you have to find it out yourself. I am doing this for myself, I wanted to be with the paranormal activities, I knew Paranormal activities long time ago.

I practice Taoist spiritual energy, I had many encounters with spirits. I drove spirits out of home and human body. I can actually felt thei presence.

I can see spirits and I can hear them. I had be touched and push and ran down by spirits, I know the paranormal activities do exists.

Investigating the paranormal is find more about paranormal activities using Gadgets, or scientific approach.

Others waiting for proof can forget it, this is for the serious people, getting involved and find out the truth. The paranormal activities investigation for paranormal investigators only.

To compare, Taoist spiritual, Spiritual sense, and Paranormal Investigators, I say Taoist Spiritual and Spiritual sense are more satisfy then Paranormal Investigator. The Gadgets used by Paranormal Investigators were not invented for paranormal investigations. The Taoist energy is and you can actual feel the presence of spirits, the spiritual senses are only for yourself, and are for you to see and hear or feel the spirits, the Paranormal Investigation by Paranormal investigators may a waste of time, results are seldom satisfactory just weak evidence, spiritual senses are required to support the findings.

No comments: