Sunday, March 13, 2011

Don't push, I am urinating / the chilled air walked with my daughter to school to school.

Saturday night, about 2 plus, I was in the cubicle urinating. I closed the door but did not locked the door. I began to urinate, while I was just begining to urinate, I was pushed on the lower back. I turned to take a look, saw a white figure moving out from the small gap out of the toilet. I carried on until I finished my urinating.



The chilled air accompanied by daughter to school

This morning I was telling my daughter and spouse about the encountered, my daughter told me on the way to school, the lift door opened, on level 3 and she could smell incensed in the lift. She felt the chilled air accompanied her until she reached White Sand primary School, her work place. Or someone also working in the same school.

I told her incensed and chilled air may be a guardian angel was accompany her or protectioning her, like me she is used to spiritual encounters.

No comments: