Friday, December 10, 2010

SPI ••• CID HQ- Spi TV investigates CID HQ ( The Recce ) The 13th Cells

Spi TV, investigates the CID HQ


The Recce

Leading the investigation were Desmond and Ariffin,with myself and our Spi Cat-cat Tina, Tina was really a good investigator, fearless, and was not afraid to be alone. Spi video producer and camera-man IZ was Spi hopes to bring Spi investigation to YouTube and a higher standand of video to the world, but my idea was not the same, I do not care about Ghosts I had countless encounters. I just enjoy a retired life, "a evening into the unknown " .

The meeting place was Outram Park MRT Station. The appointed time of the meeting was 1100 Hrs. I was there before Desmond, when Desmond arrived, he told me the organizer told him the gate only opens at 1430 hrs. Ariffin arrived later followed by IZ and Lina. The only rose among the torns. We had to wait 3 hrs before the gate opened. Ariffin is a Muslim, IZ is a semi- Muslim. We had to find a place suitable for Ariffin without pork to lunch. McDonald was the place. We took our lunch but the guests need a place to sit. We shifted out bums to a food court nearby. We had coffee, Lina decided to drink nothing.

The time was half pass two, the land authority guy opened the gate. The famous 5 began the recce. The building was not run down. The place senses nornal to me. I could not detect any unusual energy. I think that because I was turned off after the three hours wait. I asked IZ if he senses anything, and he did not. Desmond said nothing, Ariffin did not said anything. Lina told me a couple of time the sense made her head ached. We took photo and I took videos. The ground level was dark. There were cells where all the gangsters before the 90's were locked up. There was a squirting toilet. There were no taps in the detention cells. Detainees obtain their water from the toilet flash. Drinking water were also obtained by flashing the toilet. There was a room covered by vinyl, walls and flooring. The were no windows but just a line of opening about two to three inches to allow little lights in, the room was not very dark. The second level were for the officers, I was told there were three interrogation rooms on the third level. There was a cookhouse in another block. There were five level in the block.

We went to the cookhouse, in a container room, Lina said "a sense had her, had a headache". Spent some time in the cooking area and went out. We met the organizers a lady and a guy. We spoke and is was told the online booking per day was 7000 people.
It was 1630 hrs I left the place together with Ariffin. Desmond, Lina and IZ were speaking to the organizer. The video filming will be on 13th and 17th of this month.

No comments: