Monday, October 27, 2008

A baby named Jasper

Our family migrated to Australia, I returned to Singapore after living in Australia for 10 years. I found the pay in Singapore was small comparing to Australia. I worked at Tan Tock Seng Hospital, incharged of food service. Our children were young, my wife could not work, so she baby-sit. Jasper's mother brought Little Jasper to be looked after by my wife. I noticed Jasper was skinny and his body was blue in colour. My wife told me his mother left a mobile phone number, My wife told me, she could call Jasper's mother anytime if Jasper was not feeling well. It did not occured to my that Jasper condition was very serious. His mother did not tell my wife, Jasper could not lived long. He had only one vein to the heart. He could only lived for just a short time. I used spiritual energy to improve his health. I could see that Jasper putted on weight and we were very happy to see Jasper growing fatter and the skin colour also got better.

One night I returned from work, my wife told me Jasper was gone. I did not understood why she was crying,and she said died. Her mother came to took Jasper to hospital and Jasper died in the Hospital.

Later in the night Jasper's mother, father, grandmother came to our house, she told us that the doctor said Jasper expected to died anytime. They said it was not my wife fault, they expected the baby to die anytime, and said sorry to my wife. From this incident my wife refused to baby-sit again. Jasper's mother was selfish, Jasper's death brought sadness to our family, we were not prepared for his departure.

On the seven day after after Jasper pass away, I saw a flash of light into my daughter's room. Jasper returned to see my daughter first. Jasper's room when he was with us was our study room. I used to read book in the study when Jasper was around and laid beside him and he hold on to my one finger when I was not reading.
After he was gone, I still read in my study and slept on the floor beside him. When I fell asleep I felt the little fingers holding on to my one finger, and at time I could felt Jasper touching and kicking me. Time passed, when my two children fought,
my son could felt a pain in his leg. Jasper kicked my son leg. Jasper spirit remained in our house until one day we could not feel his present any more. It could
be Jasper was reincarnated.

No comments: