Monday, October 27, 2008

41 SAB KRANJI CAMP reservist

I had my reservist training in 41 s'pore Armour Battalion, Kranji Camp. One weekend I heard a NCO telling us to return to camp at 1900hrs. That was sunday evening, I returned to camp about 10 to 15 minutes before 1900hrs. I noticed no one had came back
yet. I returned to the barrack, which was converted from a tank shade. I changed to PT kit and rest on my bed. I did not bother to switch on the lights, soon the room became very dark. I could not see my hands. The barrack became very noisy a lot of people talking and outside the barrack room soldiers marching, the booths of the soldiers were fixed with horse shoes, (ours were not fixed with horse shoes) Anyway it
was Sunday and the camp was empty ( I meant all the reservists had not returned to camp
yet.) I asked God to protect me and I applied spiritual energy on myself, the energy protected me and prevented the spirits from frightening me. Nothing happened, and just
like a child, so frightened that I fell asleep.

No comments: