Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Bulim, the demolished Chinese Cemetery

Bulim, the demolished Chinese cemetery It was a day for the paranormal forum to test the gadgets. It may also be fatal day for any unfortunate person. It was a raining, but not really heavy. After walking for about twenty to half an hour along a wet,watery and muddy track we reach an opened clearing. The wooden pallet and some wood and the place with not trees indicated that there are people there for a reason. The only reason I can think of was black magic practicals releasing and learning the black arts. I can only think of the person who brought us there us there, the person and his friends practising at that black magic at the location. He knew the jungle track very well. I was attacked and could not walk without pain for many months, I knew the person brought us there so that the demons at that place was able to drain our energies. It had been many months, my pains just heal. One thing I learn, a simple fun group with a person learning a black art can be very harmful and also fatal to some members.

No comments: