Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Ants on my body

I work graveyard shift. During the day I sleep, but at night I am not at home. My son is sick and the energy in his room is not good. So I ask him to sleep in my room instead. My wife sleep in the masterbedroom with my grandson. He did not took his pillow back to his room. I took his pillow and put it on the chair. I can sense a not normal smell coming from the pillow. As I was going to sleep I just ignored the sense. It was something not right about the sense of the pillow. I fell asleep, I woke up about 1530hrs. As I opened my eyes I could see lots of ants on the ceiling and on the wall. As I stared at the ants on the ceiling, the ants vanished. Then I focus my attention on the ants on the wall, they vanished too. Feeling hungry I went to the kitchen, I cut an orange, I felt my body was itchy,I looked at my body, I was not wearing a shirt, and I saw lots of ants on my body. I was no sure my son ate on the bed. But I knew the ants on my body were real ants.

No comments: