Sunday, February 13, 2011

FIRST DAY OF CHINESE NEW YEAR

VISIT TO GUAN YIN TEMPLE and
VISIT TO FOUR FACED BUDDHA

The first visit on the first day of Chinese is always the Guan Yin Temple. This year only three of us, my wife Irene, son Gabriel and myself.
There were not many worshippers outside because the cops are organized. The year before the worshippers were prevented from getting into the temple as a result the worshippers numbers grew.

Paid a dollar for 3 large joss sticks, lights up and proceed to pray asking Goddess Guan Yin to bless every member of my family and protect the family and also protects the smooth working life.

As I knee before the Goddess and other Gods I felt that my prayers were answer.
We proceed to a shop-temple to be blessed by the Buddhist monk. Prayed to all the buddhist god.

We proceed to McDonald for breakfast before returning home.

No comments: