Sunday, July 15, 2012

Gong Tau is very effective, and a winner in office conflicts

A new staff is always in the wrong, and the staff in the office has a way to prove it.  The management is aware of office bullies, but when the mistakes, many mistakes are commited the management has to accept that the new staff was not doing the job the way it should be done.

My son often mentioned that the things on his desk, which belongs to the company are missing when he leaves his desk, and he is furious, a few second away from the desk and 3items were gone. He mentioned something is following him, after the incident, there is always something behind him.

I decided to ask my God to help him. Someone in the office is using little ghost to steal things from his desk, the reason, my son is a new staff, and the management put him in charge of a station.

to be continue...

Two days later
i mopped the flats, 8.30pm
I walked into his room, the energy in the room was the same as a haunted place.  I removed the energies, there were many things,I sensed the energies and i went into a trance. The things were captured and his room was back to normal.

to be continue.....

I Checked the room again on my day off it was night time, I found little negative energies in his room.  I removed the energies.  It is easy for spirits especially the negative to attach themselves to him because he has bad negative energies in him.

I sealed the room door with positive energies, any spirits in the room is unable to escape, slowly and carefully I removed the spirits.  The spirits are to contaminate the other areas in my home.

to be continue......

Today my son told me he is disturbed by something that blockin his visions, i said maybe is the resident spirits. My experiences or encountersh resident spirits is, they like you, they become playful, and hang around you, that is you can see them, you know they are around. The resident spirits are there wherethe you like it or not. If you offend the resident spirits, your bosses will give you a hard time, it is very likely the spirits will influence the bosses to have you sack.  i told him to buy a packet of food and invite the resident  spirits, at the same time ask for their blessings and protect him so the bosses  will be good to him. .

to be continued....

No comments: