Thursday, November 24, 2011

There is someone beside me.

Graveyard shift There the things come again. Someone walking pass me. A man standing in front and behind was a boy about 5 years old, hidding behind him an put his body sideway to peep at me I looked at them, and the two vanished. Was at the ground floor changing room, saw a man walked pass and vanished. There was a look like cloud thing in front my desk, I let it be. Then one night I saw black smoke at my feet under the desk. Thinking that the stuff I put under the desk was on fire, I took a look, the smoke withdrew. Some body touch me front behind, took a look there was no one. A young man half Dayak half chinese driving a lift truck, beside him stood a darker man looked lik a Dayak, he threw three cartoon of parts on the floor. The driver stop the truck and he vanished. One day before as the half Chinese/Dayak man walked pass me I could sensed a strange energy in him. The smoke under the desk remind, becoming friend, meaning is not afraid of me.

No comments: