Sunday, August 7, 2011

LUNAR 7th MONTH 2011

NEVER BEEN KISSED often been touched

It was 0140hrs I was sleeping, I was touched not once but 3 times, twice on my left arm and once on my shoulder. I applied spiritual energies on the areas and I was able to sleep again. It was the third day of the seven month. The first was 30th July.

Three days later, I brought some prayers items, I asked the uncles and grand uncle "god" to accompany me to the roadside to collect the prayer's items. I light up the incensed joss sticks, the two candles and placed the joss sticks in three's and later burned the paper clothings,money,gold and all the items I brought, I asked the uncles and grand uncle "god" to collect their share of my offerings. I offer my body so that they can hang on to my body to get out of the building and also, the ancestors god can return to the building, they accompanied me back and I can feed their energies in me. I am happy the ancestor god " the seven month spirits " had collected their share of my offering.

No comments: